PROJECT BACKGROUND: GSS’s site development team has managed contractors and construction installation of fiber utilities to 300+ telecommunications tower sites, as well as buildings and rooftops, across multiple states. These fiber utilities installation projects began in 2011, and GSS is managing multiple fiber installation projects today.
KEY PROJECT TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Completing pre-construction site walks
- Managing contractor bids and developing SOW’s
- Maintaining and updating construction schedules
- Coordination with utility companies
- Construction inspections and closeout documentation